Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sarah's Birthday ensemble

I had a great birthday yesterday. It started out with mucho rain and a drive to Stamping Bella with 2 friends. My friend and upline, Sarah, (www.sarahiscrafty.com) made this great bday hat for me. I had to wear it in the store. We had a laugh and I was a little embarrassed. I'm really a quiet, shy type. hmm hmm.



Emily sure does know how to shop. She has another load of new shtuff! Velvet brads and paper, demos on the big shot die cutting machine, bling, bling, bling, bellas, not bellas, you name it. She got it in that little space. They're gonna have to expand again.:}

Then I came home, prepared myself for my "surprise" birthday party. My husband organized it at a friend's house, but I found out about it before the day. I think the biggest surprise though, was that no one was there when I showed up!! HAHA. Joke's on me. What can I say, all my friends have children. Have you ever made it on time when you have children?
The sun came out, the wind made an appearance and everyone had a great time. The kids were busy and and everyone was fed and watered. Thanks hon.

Sarah also made a matching card for the hat. Cute eh?


I have a bunch of projects to do and new toys to play with. Just waiting for some time to experiment.

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: