Friday, May 2, 2008

Origami shirt


Here is another plain, I mean clean layout.
The origami shirt template can be found quite easily if you google it. So easy to make. The button brads are perfect for this. I've also seen the shirt with a little tie. Cute. The brown paper is from Corelations and is embossed with my cuttlebug folder and sanded to bring out the inside colour of the paper.
The "For You" sentiment is quickutz. Ribbon, Michael's from a few years ago and the brad is not a brad. It's a snap like thing that you need a cropadile for. I'm not overly fond of them as they don't have much depth. It didn't even really catch the ribbon that well. Let's hope glue will keep it there. Maybe a glue dot for extra measure.

I'm thinking Father's day for this one, but left it generic so my workshop attendees can put what they wish.

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: