Thursday, May 1, 2008

Essence of Swiss dots


Here's another card with Essence of Love from SU.
I've been playing with water colour paper. I coloured the stamp with my marker, misted it with a fine mister and stamped it on watercolour paper. I tried another with making the paper wet first, but I put too much water and it bled too much. When I got an image I was happy with, I coloured the flowers with versa marker and put clear embossing powder on it. I'm also trying things on glossy cardstock. It is still a learning curve for me, so I'll share once I get a decent image.

The background paper is watercolour paper. I inked up the raised side of Swiss Dots Cuttlebug die and put it through. Liking the result. I wanted to keep the card simple. Maybe b/c I have no creative streak these days, so simple and clean is working. also equals plain for me. Sorry.

Off to the Fantasy fair with the kids and uncle in tow today. We had such fun last year and now Neve will be old enough to enjoy also. She was stuck in the stroller most of the time last time.

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: