Thursday, May 15, 2008

Baroque butterfly


We're back. Yippee. Nice to be home. I miss the king size bed though:}

Here is a card made with my new Inkadoo stamp set. I love this one and went back after my initial shop to get it. I imagined a card stamped with fun flock on it. Well, my 1st attempt is needing some attention. i don't like fun flock. It's stickier than glitter! What was I thinking? lol

Anyhow, here is my next attempt. Embossing. I can handle embossing. It took over an hour to set this card together. Glad I bought the butterfly punch by Martha Stewart. it saved the card I think. ribbon slide by SU, ribbon, IDK (I don't know) I have a few other techniques I want to play with. I don't recall seeing one of them, so I'm excited to try it out. Tomorrow though. have to conduct the choir rehearsal tonight. No time to play.

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning card Amanda!