Monday, May 5, 2008

Square flower hug



I decided I needed to start a Portugal fund. Did I tell you we're going in a few weeks!! Yikes.
So I'm going to make a batch of Mother's Day cards to send with my husband to work. I mean, he works with a bunch of men, who I'm sure haven't even thought of shopping for Mother's Day yet. D'ya think it's a good target market? LOL

Here is a similar layout I did with my children's picture for Valentine's day. I got this sentiment with the tree frog set I bought at the CreativFestival. (I'll look up the company later). Embossed it with seafoam EP on black cardstock. The card base is from Michael's. Comes already embossed. (Let me tell ya, it's half the price in the States, where I bought it last fall) Flowers are from a bag of primas I bought a year or so ago. I need more. My colours are not very plentiful. The bling is also from Michael's.

Thanks for looking, off to put the baby to bed and play... so glad my son likes to stamp!
Amanda

No comments: