Friday, May 1, 2009

SU case

Here's the 1st card I cased to get my mojo going last week. I haven't stamped since then, so it's the last I have to show you until I get another hit of inspiration.

it's in the Stampin' Up! catalogue. Don't have it right now, i can't tell you what page it is on.
Of course, I had to change it up a bit. I used Quickutz revolution flowers die and Sizzix buttons die.


We spent the day at an indoor fair, complete with ferris wheel and mini train. It was an awesome day. it's an annual thing and our 3rd year going on May 1st. It's cool to note how each year, my daughter can do more and more. And my son is becoming a speed demon! Here's a special picture from today for my valued Mississauga reader. Beijinhos.


no plans tomorrow, I'm hoping to do some stamping. i finished the dress, but my model isn't being cooperative at present, so maybe another time. And I'm working on another dress.

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: