Monday, October 5, 2009

weather in a felt block

ok, I'm on a roll here. I would have loved to show you the nature block all done up, but I sold it. guess I'll have to make another one, gosh darn!

Really, haven't you noticed that I make something over and over and over until I'm full up of it, then move on to something new? (check out the bag tab on the side). Well, now it's felt blocks.
here's my latest--- weather in blues, greys and white.


It was hard to come up with 6 blue-y weather things. Bit of rain for ya and some clouds.

And some moon light and a snowflake from Stampin' Up last year.

The last block was my interpretation of the winter sun. I really wanted to stay with the blues and greys with the exception of the rainbow. Love it with the strings hanging out at the end. I'll be using that one again.


Hopefullly, I'll be able to show you the finished product this time. I put a little ribbon loop in one of the corners so I can be attached to stroller, car seat, mobile, etc.

I'll have our latest kid craft for you tomorrow.
thanks for looking,
Amanda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! I think that's fantastic! Embroidery is your thing!!!!