Thursday, October 1, 2009

Felt preview

I'm so excited I finally got this project started. it's been in my head for weeks after seeing it in Amanda Blake Soule's The Creative Family.



I'm enjoying looking at many projects in felt and hope to do many more.


This project will be turned into a block. Just have to find a suitable stuffing.


This little owl was as fun as the mushroom.
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhmPktOQeG9GQXZ2oRujLZUaMqVX1hNIjsg08qiNgqbJ_zpEpZrFWoKTyWmw5Jg1VuF1ihaH6xVvN6Dj2UCZRSsWdnNTZvK6aFHO204bfemCzO0pn0ac38Qlg8xUF4JeX1kfEBPIu_msKNt/s1600-h/felt+blk+owl.jpg">
I'm thinking of signing up for Betz White's Felt stitch workshop

I know I would like to have some inspiration and incentive to make Christmas presents early! And these days, I feel the need to sit and sew. With my hands. And felt is so wonderful.

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: