Friday, March 16, 2012

Betz's bunny


A few years back, I made some bunnies a la Betz White.
here
and here
Yesterday, I made another with some experimentation in the tail department.


I was going to place a wooden button for the eye, but I lost it here. boo hiss.

So here is the bunny with the looooong tail and no eye. yet.

It was different to work with a sweater compared to the fleece. I'm glad my sewing machine can get through the wool smoothly. like cutting butter.

It's a lovely spring day here today. There are children on my deck soaking the sun, a girlie happily painting a picture with watercolours and a mama who is turning the other direction from the mess. I may have to vacuum though before I go out. I do like to come home to a clean floor.!
have a good one.
Amanda

No comments: