Monday, October 19, 2009

slide christmas ornaments

Howdy!
As promised, here are some of the ornaments I've made from microscope slides and copper foil. I love making these. The blog limits only 5 pictures per post, so you'll be seeing more of these in the future.



The trees are from cuttlebug and the snowman, gingerbread people, reindeer,mittens, (oh, my mitten one is missing) and hearts are from Quickutz.




These are a little different than last years, as I put paper on the back of these. Last year, I left the glass open so that you could see through it.

I made 2 boa fleece scarves tonight. one for me and one for Neve. they were that much fun to make. I'll get a picture tomorrow. I can't believe I made something for me and Neve to be all matchy poo!

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

1 comment:

Mona Reva said...

those are absolutely adorable!