Friday, July 24, 2009

Really?

Almost a whole week since I posted last? Where has the time gone? I don't ever remember going that long without posting.
My lack of posting this time is due to lack of making anything. I've been crocheting and made a few more cup holders and cut a bunch out, but other than that, been entertaining the kiddies. It hasn't even been good weather. But that doesn't matter to them.
My son learned to ride a 2 wheeler this week and my daughter learned to ride a 3 wheel scooter and a tricycle. They have been requesting "walks" from whomever to where ever. Anyone who will take them! lol

We had a great trip to da burbs. the park had 2 playgrounds, splash pad, beach, fossil huntin' and a chip truck. Could we ask for anything more? oh and lighthouse and marina.


Here's the one time we did sit. Looking for fossils. found a few. rafael got to be good at spotting the right kind of slate to break open on the rocks.


We even spent a day on the beach with friends. I told you, they don't care what the weather. A beach day is a beach day. I can't believe that's my daughter next to my son. She looks so big. Doing so many things. We are in the midst of very successful toilet training. See, you just have to wait until they are ready and have a really good candy or "treat" for them.


So, that's what's been happening in our world.

thanks for tuning in.....
Amanda
maybe I'll get back to crafting soon. I hope. At least I'm not itching to do it yet. It's bad when ya wanna, but can't. I'm not there yet, thank goodness.

No comments: