Thursday, July 31, 2008

weeds

Here are a few more weeds like some others I did. Quick and easy. I was at da Bella Store yesterday and got another weed. I think it is a bamboo?? Anyhow, stay tuned for that one. Man, she has a lot of new stuff coming out. CHA did her well. lol That store is to die for!! Always something in there you just HAVE TO HAVE!
Funky dandelion

Wacky weeds


both embossed with clear embossing powder, heart from buck store and celebrate from Quickutz.
I went to a family of clients' house the other night. THe papa played with my cuttlebug and came up with a few things I haven't seen around. So I'm excited to reproduce them and show you.

We're off to Montreal tomorrow, so we have to buy snacks today, pack, let the kiddies run around etc. (THey were dragged to a few mama related stores yesterday. They get to run, run, run today). lol. I'll be making announcement cards for the sister in law's upcoming event, so hopefully I'll have something to show you this weekend.

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: