Sunday, July 20, 2008

Tag it!

Yesterday, I sat in my stamp room, air conditioner on, children entertained downstairs, things around me and couldn't think of anything to do. accckk!! I was worried I was in a funk.

This morning, my friend called and requested 3 basket tags for the catch it all ones at the front door. ZING!! ideas were flowing in my brain. thanks for the butt kick Barb. lol Each one created gave me excitement to create. I definitely will make more of these.

Here is the one for Zane:


Inspired by the star theme (does cuttlebug have a star embossing folder??), I started with Papertrey's Textbox set and chose the stars. Versa marked it on Nearly Navy CS and embossed it 3 times with seafoam white EP.
The stars below were using the mini punches my mother in law brought back from the Philippines. put them on popdots with the nearly navy beneath it. The barely banana star was punched with my new SU star punch and the letters were rub ons from the dollar store. Everything was distressed with SU white craft ink. Jumbo brad in the 2 inch barely banana circle.
The tag is big: 3.5 x 5 inches. it fit into some clear bags I have.

it makes me smile.




I was going to show you all 3 tonight, but it's much to explain. So here are some big sneak peaks of the other 2. Check back tomorrow.



Thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: