Wednesday, July 2, 2008

visit to the dentist and a kit

Hello there...
I've been in mass production mode to make 10 dental kits for my dentist. I've added a few things to my tooth fairy kit. This is the boy version. Here goes....


Card was made with Quickutz sentiment and tooth, Nestabilities oval and Cuttlebug tiny mosaic embossing folder and Taken with Teal SU paper.



Tooth tin was Lee valley tin, ribbon adhered with sticky strip, and tooth charm shrink art. I have a wooden box in the shape of a tooth and traced it before shrinking it. The tag was something I made up on the computer and punched with Marvy uchida scallop oval.

The key chain was a last minute addition. I still have to find some loops or hooks or something better than the ribbon. Same paper as the card and I used the half of the punch from SU and stamped, "I brush daily" with snap stamps. Ok, I know, I really stamped, Dailey. I'll fix it. I knew it wasn't correct as I was doing it. I know a composer here in town and her last name is Daley. I was getting mixed up. Ever write or say a word and it just looks ridiculous after awhile? the first time it ever happened to me, I was in grade 5 or 6. It was the word tights. as in leggings. Go ahead, say it. over and over and over. lol k, I'm blaming my nuttiness today on the heat.

I could do a better job matching the tin colours to the paper colours, but didn't realize it until after it was done. The girl one will feature a bella and be better coordinated. Pink, is pink, is pink. lol

Thanks for looking and yes, you may leave a comment.

Amanda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesoem Amanda! Super cute!