Sunday, July 20, 2008

Oldie, but goodie??

Well, I don't have anything new to show you. I'm working on a scrapbook layout!!! Can you believe it? Very rare.
So, nothing new, I can tell you a story or show you something old...
Let's go with the something old eh?



I don't have any details on the ingredients, only that the image is a retired SU set. I think I may have sold it. And the "live, love, laugh" I think is Hero Arts I bought at Scrapbooks by Design. Everything else is probably dollar store. It says it was d/l on Mar. 16, 2006. I wasn't even cardmaking then. Think I should look at the dating on my iPhoto.:}

Love how the ribbon matches the paper. I distressed the edges with chaulk ink and cut the fancy edge with my little scissors. I'm thinking of very limited supplies housed in a 3 drawer mini storage unit when I first started compared to my overflowing stamping room. Oh, the good ol' days. lol

Thanks for looking.
Amanda

No comments: