Saturday, August 2, 2008

Baby Announcement

Here is a mock up of the announcement cards I'm going to make. They will probably look different once we go to the scrapbook store and see what Dp they have and embellishments. I"m excited as we are in Laval, north of Montreal. Maybe I can treat myself to a french sentiment or 2. I do have some french customers.

you like? It's a card front, not a whole card. Paper: not Quite Navy and Barely banana. DP is SU, but that will change. Hoping for something with stars. Star punch is SU. Glassine bag is from Papertrey Ink, sentiment: Stamping Bella, tag: nestabilities. The white stars on the top is from an acrylic set from Joann's as are the silver star embellies on the tag.

here's the best part:
the pull out will have a picture on the front. inside will have 2 vellum announcements, one in English, one in french. On the back will be a magnet so people can put it on the fridge!!!! Ain't that just da bomb??

so, off to the store once my son and his tante get out of the pool. Think I;m going to have to be very patient !lol

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: