here's a little pouch I modeled after something Neve had. It wasn't as easy as i thought it would be, but I'm sure the next one would be easier, should I choose to make them again.
Bit of felt and a bit of vinyl. I like to sew with vinyl. now that I know the secret of putting tissue paper over it before sewing. yep, it's that easy. A little harder to see when cutting it though. :}
The butterfly was cut out from Quickutz die and sewn on before I sewed the pouch together.
And now some other chit chat....
I spent 2 days going around town to find mohair boucle. I found some hand dyed by FibreArtists at Romni Wools. That place is amazing. I also found some crochet thread that I've been looking for forever. The wool is beautiful for doll hair. I went to my friend's place and she kindly and excitedly sewed it up for me. With the shoulder busted, I'm useless!. Anyhow, it looks just beautiful. I can't wait to see what it looks like all sewed up and the face on. So that's what I'm going to do......
I'll take pictures!