Tuesday, September 29, 2009

banner day

We had another GREAT crafting day.
I've been wanting to make something to help personalize the space around the kids' beds. We finally put them together as bunk beds and they are so excited. I was telling them that I wanted to make some banners like the previous one and Neve says," let's make them out of this". I had a pack of foamie rectangles I just bought at the buck store. Great idea!!


And just the right size for my 2x2 Quickutz dies. We had fun choosing colours, dies and ribbon. the glue stick and foam were flying. Here's Neve's. I love how she glued the extra strips onto the large triangle. I'm learning to think out of this box with this kid.


And here is Rafael's.


He did the layout and photo on the 1st one above. Little artsy one, that.

thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: