Tuesday, February 16, 2010

oh Mr. Fox, where have you been?

I've been working on this guy for a few days.

I know, he looks like a mouse! But he's a fox. I hope I don't give him some identity crisis. We'll just have to see what his new owner thinks he is and I'll go with that.
Is he a bad fox/mouse?


I got to use buttons with this one. Makes the eye thing a whole lot easier. The movable arms and monogramed heart. I wish I could have had him a little longer.


Here's a look at how long his legs are and how tiny he is....


Too big to sit in the plant.


Sorry for the flash photos. It's a dull day and he had to go to a birthday party.

Mr. Fox/mouse is from the book, "Sew me, Love me"

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Fantastic Mr mouse...sorry...just associate grey with mice. Lovely gift.

trish Preston said...

I love him! Love all the softies you've been making - so cute! I mean..."sew" cute!