Tuesday, November 17, 2009

microscope slide ornaments all in a row

I had a big blitz of making these ornaments the other day. The ideas and combinations are endless, I could happily spend another week making different designs.
here they are all in a row:


Here are some from the music collection


And one for ballet


And another from the see through collection. These are a little tricky, as you need to consider the hook on the back. I make the swirl of the hook part of the ornament. I use crystal effect from Stampin' Up! to adhere the hooks.


The shapes are die cuts from Quickutz and Cuttlebug. and the music notes from a mini punch set from the Philippines. I need to add some ribbon to the hooks to finish them off.

The colours are a shade off in the 1st few photos. Playing around with my settings too much. And notice the background blurry in the HO Ho Ho one? New camera! Heee heeeeeeee!

thanks for looking,
Amanda

2 comments:

olivia said...

oh, those ornaments are just lovely.

Joan B said...

Wow, these are gorgeous!