Sunday, November 29, 2009

Craft Bazaar

Howdy!
What a busy week! My kids had their piano recital. Can I tell you how cute 3-5 year olds playing the piano are??! yes, my 3 and 5 year old take piano. It is a wonderful group, keyboard based program called
Music for Young Children . it is canadian, but is all over the world. it turns 30 next year. I can't say enough how wonderful and child based it is. Look it up if you're thinking of a piano based program for your children....

Anyhow, you didn't come here to hear me gush about that. Another night out was the craft bazaar.
Here are some shots of my table :




I have to say, I've never made such quantities of things before. I still have a fair bit left over, but I have other opportunities to sell them. And they are done! I don't have to dread going to my room every night! :}
Now I can start some new projects I have swimming in my mind.

thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: