Monday, April 21, 2008

tutu face


This stamp is from Stamping Bella. I bought her there on the Frenzied Friday that I introduced my friend Sarah to the Bella store. it was crazy energy there. We were spotting new rubbah all over the place. I freaked when I saw her. I've been wanting a ballerina for some now. They let me have her. lol

Inked it up for the 1st time today. We were going to meet a family of friends we hadn't seen in some time. My son wanted to make his friend a card. She is a lovely dancer, even if she is only 5. He was so excited to colour the dancer. He chose all colours himself. Basically I only put a mat on the image and glued it all together. He proudly chose the big purple flower to match the card. And then he coloured over the whole image with my glitter pen to make it all shiny. Too cute. Did I tell you he's only 4?! I'm happy that he's happy in my stamping room. Gushing mama.

I didn't get to play in my room tonight, maybe tomorrow.

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: