Saturday, April 19, 2008

Wasabi wish book



I took advantage of the Stampin' up! Wild Wasabi cardstock offer a few weeks ago. The cardstock is textured, but had a boo boo in the cutting and scoring, so they put it on sale and offered many suggestions of what to do with it.

This is the book they gave a recipe for. i obviously didn't use SU stamps except for the french script background stamp.
The leaf stamp is from Papertrey, Text Box set. I again, cased the idea for it from the designer of the set, Nicole Heady.
Check it out here: http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/countdown_text_boxed/index.html

I'm not very creative these days, so caseing is the best way to get some product out.

What else? Oh, I found a new setting on my camera, close ups and super close ups. I don't know why I didn't find it before. it's so good for card picture taking. Hopefully, I won't lose the colour on the blog like the regular photos.

If you're coming to my class tomorrow, this is one of the projects.

thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: