Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Bridal Shower Thank You Kit



This bridal shower gift was made for a musical friend of mine. Actually, it's for her daughter. She is having a bridal shower this weekend, but I can't attend. So I've sent this along for the party.

border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5190047145400415682" />
This card is the card I'm giving for the gift. Got to use my new nestabilities. yeah. Stamp is from Stamping Bella. The ribbon on the dress is nickabella's idea. I stole it!


These thank you cards took on a few lives. Once I decided on the final one, I made 20 of them. Mostly because that's all the paper I had. Wish I had more base cardstock. Oh, well. 20 is better than none right? lol Umbrella is reitred Stampin' Up!, text from Papertrey's set, Paper Tray and heat embossed with gold EP. Flowers in umbrella are done with SU chaulks.

The round tin is from Lee Valley. I still have a bunch of these left over and like to use them for many projects. The little rectangle one is from Papertrey and holds clear return address labels for her envelopes.


The book to record the thank you gifts took me a whole afternoon to figure out how to align it on both sides. And of course, once I figured it out, it was sooo simple. So now I have the template for next time.

If I hadn't run out of time, I would have done a pen to match and decorated the cover a little more. Forgot to take a pic of the cover. The large tin holding it all came from a stamp set I bought at Michael's last fall.

Hope you like and thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: