Friday, September 11, 2009

been busy

Sorry I've been absent all week.. here's why:



EDITED: the tree is from IKEA. I bought a black one on sale ages ago and thought they were discontinued, but found this green and other colours a few months ago. So they may still carry them.

I'm doing a yard sale, festival tomorrow in Cabbage town. My friend's mother in law lives there, so we're setting up shop on the front lawn.
Some girlie flowers

These tooth fairy bags are from http://www.purlbee.com


I used my own tooth from a wooden tooth fairy box I have. I also used it in the past for my other tooth fairy kits on the shrink art. The paper tooth is from Quickutz.
here
And more take out hot beverage sleeves. Here is the boy line. Was so excited about some of the prints I got in Dartmouth, NS at Atlantic Fabric. Awesome fabrics. Click image for a larger view.

I think this one is my favorite


So wish me well. Singing for a wedding in the morning, then off to stand and chat. And hopefully sell.

thanks for looking,
Amanda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Tree is very cute! Love the little girlie flowers on it. Where did you get the tree?