Tuesday, August 26, 2008

new stamps and their pics

We finally made it home last night. Whew. 3 hour wait in the airport in Montreal wasn't as bad as I anticipated. thank goodness.

Here are three stamps I bought. The 1st one I talked about in the previous post.


The next 2 I bought at the same dollar store as the birdhouse image.
The label says it's "Anita's, Sugarloaf." I'll have to look it up later, the stamp was 2002.

the last is from the same place. can see this done with some embossing powder and bling, bling, bling.


I don't know when I'll get to play. My husband laid new flooring on the main floor while we were away and didn't quite get it done. We need to repaint, as he tore up the large baseboards that were glued and adhered with 3 inch screws. Quite a mess. I think I hear a soft sky or some other bluey colour. Now to convince the hubby. He designed the kitchen and bathroom rather nicely, so I'll have to agree with him.

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: