Thursday, October 18, 2007

Red Glitter Tree



This card is hot off the table. I started to mass produce 8. It was getting late, so I finished 2. More gluing and cutting tomorrow.
I wish I could create something new in the beginning of the night, instead of the end. Just when it all comes together, you look at the clock and it's 11pm already. Where's my muse at 9?? lol

Yes, I used glitter!!! This is HUGE. If you know me, I don't like messes. And glitter... well.... glitter is messy! But I did it.

This set is a retired SU set. It didn't have a name on the case, so I don't know what it is called. But I love the 2 step stamping it has. Stamped in Old Olive and then red glitter.
The word background stamp is from Michael's. I used real red, bravo burgandy, always artichoke and old olive ink down the stamp.
Also used my new punch to get the ribbon through. Ribbon is from Wal-Mart.
Oh yes, "be merry" is also SU. Can't remember which set it's from right now.

Well, getting to bed at 1 am AGAIN!! at least the kids slept in till 7:30 this morning:} Let's hope for more of the same tomorrow.

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: