Tuesday, October 9, 2007

More chat

Hi there,
Thanks for checking in...
I wish I were more technically enhanced.?
I'm using a friend's computer, the pictures of my cards are in it. (I've been busy), but I don't know how to get them from there to here. You see... I used to be a pc girl, but then I married a mac addict. He buys me things that are MAC oriented. So what am I to say? NO?? pshaw. SO now I'm a Mac girl and i don't remember how to work a pc. Sad story:}

Seriously though, have found a Michael's, dragged the children and shopped, shopped, shopped. (not too bad. I just get my 3 yr old on a Lightening McQueen scavenger hunt. I swear, he can't find the thing on the floor in front of him, but he can spot a Cars product in the store from a mile away. And my 1 yr old, I just give her something to chew. She's teething again.) Almost everything I bought was on sale. So much so, that I only had 2 items that I could use the 50% off coupon on. and they were both around 10 bucks. I will go back again as there are a few things I'd like to buy more of. you'll see them if I ever get the pics here.

It's really hot here. And humid. Yuckier than it's been in Toronto all summer. but it isn't smoggy. So that's good. Just sticky.

Off to a BBQ at the sailing club where DH is racing. Guess I'll create more cards tomorrow. And try to get some on this blog.

Thanks for listening..
Amanda

No comments: