Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mushroom house

I'm so excited that this worked out. It's still not done. Just a little door to go in. But it worked.


now I can make a bigger one. I don't know how these things are supposed to be done, so I fiddled my own way. Did I say, yeah it worked?!~!! lol

I told DS that it's not big enough for his gnomes. He called me to tell me that little blue did fit. When I got home, he had it stuffed in the stem. Yep, don't limit a child's imagination!

you will see this again. When I get the door finished. And I have to make one for DD and make a bigger one. oh and one that is white with red dots, and one for yellow and red and oh, could you make me a ........

love that they love that I make them things.

thanks for looking,
Amanda

6 comments:

twolittleseeds said...

Hi, saw this on the nature table.
Love this! and your header pic! xx

Amanda said...

Nice work, its adorable! And... I am an Amanda too!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful toadstools. I love the first shot. Makes me feel like I'm just that size.

Umatji said...

Aha - now I have been umming about making one of these - would love to know how you went about it as yours are beautiful. I was going to wet felt the top and use felt to make the stem but I think both are wet or dry done by you???
Well done - no wonder you are appreciated!

Montessori Beginnings said...

Hi found your post through the nature table. Love the mushroom. They are just so magical. I made a huge one for our nature table a little while ago. It's so cute I want to play with it myself.
http://montessoribeginnings.blogspot.com/2010/03/march-nature-table-kind-of.html

Anonymous said...

These are so gorgeous!!! It's cold and wintery down here in NZ so I am feeling your sunshine!