Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hi ya card

Here is the last card I made in my frenzied papernight last week.
What is it???!!?!?!!


I had the vision of using the alphabet and the HI to be highlighted. Yeah, my QK alphabet die was a little bigger than I thought. And I didn't shim it enough in my cuttlebug to get all the letters out. i was in a hurry to finish before everyone came home. So I kept going. I should have waited. The flowers and little snail (look under the big pink button, it's really a snail) are from a thing I picked up at Zellers. yep, this one is a bit much to look at. Not quite flowing, KWIM?

Anyhow, we're off to Shelbourne tomorrow. So I don't know if we'll have internet access. Big news around here (Halifax) is the coming hurricane expected on Sunday night. Hope it holds off enough until the sailing regatta my DH is here for is done.

Till next time,
thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: