Monday, January 19, 2009

I'm tweet on you

yeah,title's too cheesy for this card.



I took the kids to the LSS this afternoon. My son had some birthday money he needed to spend and wanted to make some Valentine cards. So off we went. his first choice was hot pink sparkle paper!!! Think he has a few girlfriends in mind?! He made a bunch when he got home. i'll show you another time.

Anyhow, I finished using the gift certificate my sister in law gave me for Christmas and bought the Quickutz trio of birds die. I don't know what it is called at present. The hummingbird on this card is one of them.

The card base is pomegranate from SU as well as the DP- Bella Rose. The heart shaped eye and heart in the corner is from the dollar store. I dragged my hubby there before our movie date night and bought a bunch of bling! I'm sending him to work with Valentine cards galore. Worked well on Mother's day, why not Valentine's? I fake stitched the Dp using paper piercing and a marker. Oh yes, the flower is from QK. I folded it in that shape to make it 3D.

I have a few more VD cards to show you in the next few days. i have many ideas and cards to case, so stay tuned!

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

1 comment:

Manifestation said...

Hi Amanda,that's so beautiful card indeed.I love the shaping of bird besides the color chosen.Thank you.Wish you all the best.

LOL:)
Gifts to Bangalore|Gifts to India|Gifts to chennai