Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Something different

Ok, I just can't put the butterfly punch away. I LOVE it. I'll have to find another shaped punch that is so versatile, just so you'll come back to visit. lol



This card is 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 square. I like this size as it will still fit into a regular envelope. The paper is from a pack DH bought for me in the states last fall. I've made 3 more cards from this paper as a kit, so I'll list it next time.
Sentiment is from Text boxed-Papertrey Ink, the oval it is on is the HOOP from Quickutz 2x2 die and of course, the favoured Martha Stewart butterfly punch on cuttlebug embossed paper. The paper is SU Purely Pomegranate and basic black. Ribbon from the buck store and bling from Michael's.

School is over tomorrow. Usually, it is a most anticipated day. But in the last 2 years, I've not been teaching, so now it means the stores and parks are going to be crowded for a few months! lol When it starts again in the fall, my Rafael, my 1st born will be going to junior kindergarten. And I'm going to be a mom who takes the kid and picks them up from kindergarten! I've always wanted to be that mom and am so glad that I can do it! Another leave of absence for a year then I must decide what to do with my teaching career. Who knows? Thoughts for another time.

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This card is stunning Amanda! I love how you used the hoop - it's perfect, and I love the embossed butterfly with the bling - fabulous!