Wednesday, August 29, 2007

One Sheet Wonder






Late posting tonight. I just finished putting together an Ikea Trofast shelving unit for the Toys, Toys, Toys!!!! With 2 children, you get many TOYS! I think they grow overnight. TOo many Toys. I still don't think we have enough storage for them. I've moved a few things around the living room and the kids have had fun discovering the old toys, so I CAN'T throw any of it away!!

Anyhow,
here is a fun project called a One Sheet Wonder (OSW). OSW is when you take a sheet of cardstock and stamp all over it. You can use images that don't need colouring, or ones that do need colouring. This is one from SU, is one of the first sets that I ever bought. HAD to have it. It is retired. Surprise! Then couldn't make it work for the longest time..until now.. with this colour pattern.

Once the Cardstock is stamped up to your liking, you cut the paper in different shapes from a template and then use the cut pieces to make the card. I also used the same idea for a take out box that I got from Joann's Craft store in the US.
THe Thank You sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and the tags are from Stampin Up. Ribbon is from michael's and I can't remember where the flower is from.

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: