Thursday, August 30, 2007

another OSW





Look at me.. sneaking off from cleaning, in the middle of the day to say hello! The kiddies are out with a sitter so I can tackle the clutter. I think I make a bigger mess before I get it all sorted. Are you like that? Working in one room, bring something to another, then start on a corner there, bring something to another room, start there. Before you know it, the whole house looks like a bomb hit and the kids will be back in 30 minutes! Guess that working on a deadline thing works for all sorts:}

Anyhow, here's another example of the one sheet wonder from the previous post.

This set was offered in a SU summer mini 2006, (I think, it was before my time of discovery. correct me if I'm wrong.)
The colour combo I LOVE and it was so easy to put together with the various punches and sentiments.

I did this set while attending one of Sarah's classes. THanks Sarah. An inspiration to all... so all things are Stampin' Up products, except for the ribbon and little flower charm.

Sorry I don't have pictures close up. I was in a hurry to capture them before I sold them at an open house. They sold like hot cakes. Thanks girls!!

Must get back to cleaning. Thanks for joining my little break...

Amanda

No comments: