Friday, August 31, 2007

Altered tin and matching card







okay then.. here is a set I did as a b-day gift.

The tin was a cookie cutter tin from Absolute Dollar.(just a buck, wish they had more than 3 to buy) Don't remember the paper, but it is double sided. Thus, any stripes you see is the back side. The letters on the top of the tin are from Quick Kutz Moxie Alphabet. The nameplate from Sizzix.

THe card uses the same paper. Circle punches from Marvy Uchida and sentiment from Stampin' Up.
The flower is chipboard covered with the paper and then Crystal Effects was applied for the shiny, bubble look.

I wanted to put something inside the tin, so I made tags for various occasions using the scallop square punch. I didn't have the inside square punch for this project, but I bought one soon after! Also, I did it before the purchase of my beloved cropadile!! yes, I had to go to the basement, poke the holes and use a rubber mallet to pound those eyelets in. It was 1am in the morning. I dare not wake any sleeping children!! or daddy! The tags are from Stampin' Up. Sorry, name of it is in my studio on the 3rd floor. not going there right now:}

Well, it is just 1 am here again. I better get to bed. Gotta play momma in the morning:}

night,
Amanda

No comments: