Sunday, August 26, 2007

Wine Glass Charms




Here is another project that has been done, but new and fun for me.

These wine glass charms will help your guests remember which glass is theirs and how far they travelled away from their glass since the last drink!

Stamps are from retired SU Mostly Flowers set, except for the round flower, $1.50 stamp from Michael's. Some Su inks and chaulk inks were used on Shrink art paper (I LOVE this stuff) and shrunk. BTW, I used the large hole punch from the cropadile. It keeps the right sized hole to insert the jewelry piece once it shrinks. Beads are from Walmart and put on an earring hoop.

I have made a few more sets from other stamp sets, but gave them away before taking pics. there are so many possibilities for these. I can't wait to try some Christmas ones!

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: