Thursday, December 30, 2010

Pin Head

So, my crafty friend of this origami star bulb and Eye Spy bulb fame has been busy with another kind of goodness..

Doncha just wanna eat it?


And then you need to put them in something, like a cupcake pin cushion of course!



And this is only the tip of the assortment that she has made. like toadstools, hedgies, teapots (to die for), snowmen, Christmas trees and more. If she would come over to visit with them, I could take a picture. :}


And what will I do with them? Well, I have a crafty niece who lives far from here. Who didn't get all of her Christmas present sent to her because her auntie is rather lax in that department. But she's an understanding niece. And she knows that the longer said auntie takes to mail the box, the larger and more full the box becomes. Yes, B, this one is for you! When I get around to it. Sooner rather than later I hope! hugs

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

1 comment:

Bailey said...

These are soooo cute!!! :D