Saturday, December 15, 2007

Craft Fair



Here is my table at a school craft fair. It was a fun day and the 1st fair I've done with my stamping. I did one about 20 years ago in University, but I was a sewer then.
I didn't really make things with the clientele in mind. I used items left over from my other sales and just topped them up a bit. Now that I know what it's like, I'll be better prepared for it next year. It was so cute having grade 4-6 boys looking for presents for their mom or grandmothers.

Kinda happy that there are a number of cards left over. I can now use them for our send outs and not have to go crazy making more. I have a design to make for my down home people, but that's about it.

It's nice to just hang out at night and not feel like i HAVE to go make something. I even watched Hairspray on pay per view last night. oooo.

We're expecting a HUGE storm here overnight. I always say that Toronto is a weather repellant. We never get as much as they predict, but tonight may be different. Just hope I can get to my church job in the morning. and oh, we live on a corner lot. In Toronto, you have to clean your own sidewalks by your house. way fun. Should be fun trying to do that next week when the hubby is away and the 2 kids running on the sidewalk.:}

just a little chatty tonight eh?

Anyhow, I do have an idea for a gift in my head, so I think i will head upstairs to play.

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: