Wednesday, November 14, 2007

All About Me






Here is another example of an info tin. I previously showed a tin for "Baby's Fist Year".

The paper is Stampin' Up, but I'm not sure what it is. I received it in a pack of samplers from my upline. Isn't it lovely though? Love coral and brown together.
K, Covered a band aid tin and added embellishments. The info cards on the inside were designed with my InDesign program on the Mac. I love this program. Since it's the only one I've ever used for publishing (I used to be editor of 2 newsletters, in my other life) I can't compare it with any others. It is easy to use though.

This one is for my neice's birthday so I made a matching card. (Thanks to my cousin's daughter, Morgan, for ideas)
There are 18 tabbed cards. Too many for the tin I think. I can weed them out, but that will be on the next tin. Things like...
Favorites, dislikes, school, friends, family, vacation, animals, hobbies, music, sports etc.

Do ya like the little bookmark? She's an avid reader, so it's another little gift in a gift.

I feel like I'm rambling and not in the mood to do the product recipe, so I'll sign off.

Thanks for looking.
Amanda

No comments: