Saturday, November 24, 2007

Down East Christmas




Well, how else do you expect Santa to get around? Are you on my Newfie card list? You'll have to wait to see.

Hey, I've not been here since Wednesday? Where was I? oh yes, We went on a date last night to see Holly Cole. Another down easterner. She's a Jazz singer. Her opening act was AMAZING!!!! Michael Kaesehammer. Just sublime! I HAVE to get the cd now. We didn't go out to the lobby during intermission and missed the chance to buy one at the concert. Let me say, this man blew me away. He has the music in him and it comes out!!! Playing with only his left hand and it sounded like a whole piano at one point. He had so much fun with the other 2 guys in the trio. I think they were playing games when the improvs came. Such a great show!!

And I missed the roll over of my counter. Last I was on here I was around 1960 or something. Now I'm over 2100. Whoa. Cool beans. Keep coming back.

k, back to the card. I picked up this stamp at a little shop in Lunenburg, NS on our trip this summer. Had to buy it. I thought about it for a long time, couldn't think of what to do with it. My uncle came over and helped me figure out some colouring. Thanks Braggie.
THe sentiment is from SU "Loads of Love" stamp set. I thought it fit well with this card. you know, boat loads of love, dory loads of love. Kept the rest of the card simple with some paper piercing.

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: