Tuesday, August 14, 2012

stuff about.

Howdy.
Just checking in. I did some sewing yesterday, I'll take photos later. It's been raining for the past few days, but today is nice and sunny.
Here is a lovely hanging globe/vase that my uncle had. It is so precious hanging there.
 Just darling. I think I need to get some window boxes for the front of the house to get more colour around here. There is tons of green, but I need some variety. I can't wait to see what the autumnal colours will be.
 Before I left, my friend Charlotte gifted me this cute guy. No wait, that's his back....
 Oh and here's some detail. Isn't it good?!
 As, there he is. It is a Maneki-neko.. a good luck charm. And he sits just above my sewing machine on the window sill. He can't stay there where he is in the picture, alas, the treads have a problem with it.

ummmm, that's it for today. it doesn't feel very productive other than the 2 loads of laundry on the go. My brain is all over the place. Too many rooms to get lost in and distracted. Oh, the bother! :}

cheers,
Amanda

No comments: