Sunday, April 3, 2011

Felt bead bookmarks

K, I have to get more imaginative with my titles and with my line of crafting.
So another post on wool, felting and little balls... guess I'm in a mode.

Last weekend, my girlfriend and I went to the fabric district and happened upon Arton beads Oh. My. Word! And I'm not even a jewelry person or beader. (yes, I made that word up. I think) Anyhow, I bought a bunch of findings that I've been wishing I had. Here is one of them....

The metal Book marks. These are the small size. They also had some more ornate ones with mermaids, dolphins and I think even some kinds of skullery. Fun stuff!

Being in a wool bead mood, I made these up. The rainbow beads are from Deserres, the winter ones, I made. A few more of these will be made and played with.


Have a good one,
Amanda

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

I bought one of the large ones of these last year and never got round to making up a pretty selection of beads to hang on it. Now I've seen your felt beads I'm so tempted to try and make some. I want pretty wool things on my books too!

Holly Days Closet said...

oh my they are so beautiful i want one. I'll have to see if I can make one.
Holly