Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Butterfly flutterby

So, this little idea grew into a 3D project. i love it. i wish I didn't have to give it away.


The chipboard shape is from Michael's, as is the DP on it. They come separately, but fit together. Glued it on, sanded it and did the edges with SU basic grey. kinda dark isn't it. I think i would like to get a lighter grey ink pad.

All the pieces on the green side is from the Amy Butler pack, also from Michael's. Love that set. can't wait to try something with the sewing elements in it. may have to break out the sewing machine. I just added a few bling centers to the flowers.



On the blue side, I coloured my favoured tulips. Luckily, there was some paper that went perfectly with it. The fence came from a card making kit my thoughtful aunt sent to me last year. butterfly charm- dollar store. The pin is from the 2nd hand sale. A whole bunch of them. See, I didn't hoard. Ribbon-SU. I think the corner bracket is from Basic Grey? and the dangly bling is from a yard sale. i think it came from a chandeliere. (I know I didn't spell that one right.) Perfect card is from Amy Butler. I beaded an earring hoop to hang it from. Oh yes, I stamped a few of my SU backgrounder stamps on the blue paper.


Different look for me, but i love it.
Thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: