Tuesday, February 3, 2009

crochet hearts

It's snowing like crazy outside! big movie snowflakes. My daughter and I came home after dropping my son off at school and have been playing in my stamp room. All cosy. Now we have to trudge out to pick him up. ack.

I finally got the pattern down for the crochet hearts. I love 'em. So easy to do and I can get one done with minimal interruption!

Another clean layout and no Designer paper! lol
Swiss dot cuddlebug folder and a few pop dots doubled up for height. I'm finding lately that I want my popped up layers pumped up! so that's how I do it. Anyone have a better tip for popping things up higher?

Here is the inside. The Valentine stamp is from Michael's, the swirl is from Garden Whimsy--stampin' up and the heart is from Quickutz.





K, off to pack a lunch and convince my son to stay at the play centre to eat it!

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: