Friday, December 5, 2008

Joy Joy!

At this time of year, I work with an agency and sing Christmas carols in various places around the city. My husband brought the kids to watch me and Neve was enthralled. She got daddy to come back twice before they actually left.

When I came home, she wanted to put on my costume. I managed to snap this picture before the doilie fell off.

I KNEW I had to scrap it. When I went to my friend Sarah's to play (www.sarahiscrafty.com) she let me loose with her Quickutz Silhouette cutting system. WOW! Great machine. Endless.....




I chose this Joy Ornament on real red SU cardstock. The black paper is from Making memories. It is in a pack of 6 black pages with various cutouts. I embossed around the opening using my enveloper as a guide. The snow flakes are SU and the brads in them are from Target. Got them a few years ago. The silver flowers on the snowflakes are also form SU. The ribbon is from Michael's, last year.
So tickled that the green CS matches the shirt.

her photo is not so washed out in Real Life. I braved the freezing cold and took it out on the walkway to get some light. It sure was bright today. And Cold. And windy. I chased that thing around the yard more than I wished. lol

I think I'm a think about it for a few days scrapper.

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: