Saturday, November 8, 2008

Bonita!

What a great night last night!

Went to a crop at my LSS, Scrapbooks by Design. Group of friends went. We all put out our wares of Quickutz, Nestabilities and Cuttlebug supplies and then created.

I felt so productive. I went with 2 layouts in mind and practically finished the 1st one in an hour, but then went to Starbucks for a tea run. Man, time sucker! Anyhow, here's one of my layouts:


The picture is of my daughter on Halloween. My friend brought this flamenco dress back from Spain this summer. And there are shoes to match!! Love them
I was so excited to find the background paper. The white swirls sold me on it. I had spent the previous night covering and sanding the chipboard swirls. that helped a lot in terms of time.

The title is Quickutz (sorry, don't know which one), the flower is the actual flower that was in her hair that I made of scrapbook supplies on hand. Then added a few jewels for the dot of the i and on the side of the B.

Oh yes, inspiration for this layout came from Christine Drumheller at
http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1409898

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a stunning layout....

Bailey said...

I love the little flower and the pink. Neve looks so cute!