Monday, November 24, 2008

Baby clothesline

Don't you just love it when DH comes in the stamping den and makes a quick, quite useful comment to make your mass production quicker?
Such a thing happened with this card. DH is good for these one liners.
I showed him my card in it's development stage. He says, "hey, wouldn't it be cool if you could put all those stamps on one sheet of acrylic?" And I say, "what, like this one?"
Thus, this card became a 3 step stamping card instead of 5.



THe most time consuming of this card was gluing the little green clothes pegs on the line. I had to switch glue to a faster drying one. Who wants to sit around holding down a little piece of paper. "Not I!" said the sheep.

Clothes are from the baby acrylic stamps I got at Joann's. The pole is from Papertrey Ink's Green Thumb and the grass is from Stampin' Up! Pocket Silhouettes.

Hope you like. I made 24 for a shower. Gonna make a kit with the postage stamps, little book to keep track of presents and who gave them and some mailing labels.

Thanks for Looking,
Amanda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda, this is sooo cute

Work by Alex Bolduc said...

Very Sweet!