Thursday, April 23, 2009

glitter cupcakes anyone?

Here is a fun card I came up with....(one of 4 I made yesterday. yeah!)


I've had my eye on various cupcake dies, but there is always something that I don't like about them. So I cut out my own last night. Pre-glittered paper is my friend! I have to get more colours. The cupcake liner is pre-corrugated paper. you could use a paper crimper. The candle is from Michael's. It said it was fence pickets, but when I saw it, I thought CANDLES! I coloured them with markers.

The numbers are Cuttlekids. I have to shim it a bit to make it work in my cuttlebug. I wanted a birthday number, but already on hand, so I made it a twenty something? Heck, I'll settle for thirty something. Flattery. What else? Oh yes, the cuttlebug dots embossing folder for the middle patch and the card base is a premade one from Target I bought a long time ago. Looks as if I had matching brads too. score! It comes with pink, so I covered the pink dots for the boy card. And finally, the sentiment is from the buck 50 bin at Michael's.


Thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: