Tuesday, October 7, 2008

another thank you

Howdy!
I've been making a few things here and there, but I'm too lazy to take pics. I have a bunch of stuff I want to sell on Craigslist, too lazy! I mean, come on.. the opportunity to make money and I'm too lazy. Some stamp sets to sell on here and ebay. too lazy. I should probably stop falling asleep with the kids and waking up at 2 am with my 6 hours of sleep.
Anyhow,
here is a batch of thank you cards I made for my neighbour. Simple and no layers. The ink is chalk inks. I love the vibrancy of them.


We went on a leaf hunt expedition today. The sumach trees are on fire! the kids had a great time. I snapped a few photos, but love the angle of this one. i know that the light on her face is a little harsh, but the makeup of it calls to me. I think it's all the texture and business of the leaves and then the smooth solid colour of her coat. And the little blob of colour in her dollie that she is holding.


So, may be I'll get my butt in gear to take some photos....

thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: