Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Golf anyone?!

My son requested another afternoon in my stamping room. Yippee!! He made 2 cards yesterday for his cousins and wanted to make some today for his aunt and uncle. We managed to get this one done before his sister woke up.


He did all the colouring and even the shadow on the golf bag. i distressed the edges though.

This is the set given to me by my friend Dorothy. It is a retired Stampin' Up! set from 1997.
The little images in the left hand corner are actually 2. They were in the box that way, so I had to stamp them together to make a scene.I coloured the bag with SU marker and then pulled out the koh-i-nor pencils to shade. i didn't blend the colour, just left it.
Loving the little banner/flag on it. Simple layout, but I like. You?



Yes, I'll get to the picture taking of my stamp sets for sale soon. Also, curious who the repeat reader from Richmond Hill is! Dare you reveal yourself to me? tee hee

Thanks for looking,
Amanda

No comments: